Lead Followup and Conversion!
It's A Showdown!
Without a doubt, as the market improves you are going to find yourself in more and more situations where you will be in competition.
One of the advantages of being a Premium Podcast Plus member is your ability to listen in to an actual conversation between myself and a highly motivated Seller!
In this episode, listen in as she tells me about a competing "We Buy Houses" Franchisee that is attempting to get their property under contract.
Spoiler Alert... I Spoil His Party.
Let's just be honest... the latest fad in Real Estate Investing is this idea that you must be "branded" or have a "big name" or "can close in 7 days" to have the "unfair advantage."
As you can clearly see in this podcast, if you can't sell, you can't close.
- If you can't close, you can't get paid.
- If you can't get in the door, you can't get a contract.
- Therefore, you gotta get in the door!
What Do You Say?
In today's "blast from the past" podcast, we delve into what you should have learned by now as a recap, and specific "How-To" steps for your progress!
- There are two appointments. The Do's and Don'ts of each will virtually guarantee your success or failure! (Well, maybe not guarantee your success, but will certainly guarantee your failure!)
- Specific dialogues to handle a Seller who wants a price!
- Why 70% of your business comes from Lead Followup, and NOT Prospect followup!
- A Listing Realtor®'s trick to get more appointments!
ZOINKS!!! What do you mean by that? Do MORE Transactions with FEWER leads? Sounds like someone's been eating too many Scooby Snacks from Denver! Honest to goodness, I am on to something here! Follow along with me as we discuss how to get your goal, with FEWER Leads, at less cost. If you are interested, here's what you will learn!
- How many leads you need to do 25 deals a year.
- The Customer Lifecycle. From Idea to Action!
- The definition of a Lead vs. Prospect. (Save time by spending time on the RIGHT person!)
- What a "Motivated Seller" sounds like!
- How to ask POWERFUL Questions!
- Why the Seller Doesn't Answer Your Questions! (Spoiler alert, it's not THEIR Fault!)
- What clues to look for to determine their truthfulness! (Problems, Errors in Thought, and Pain)
After you realize that it isn't the amount of leads that's holding you back, but your skill level at questioning a lead to determine if they are truly motivated, then you realize that all you need to do is to learn how to confront skillfully. In tomorrows episode, we will cover how to confront the Seller skillfully.
To all those people out there who are newer to me, or to The Red Pill Sales System, then please consider this my introduction! My intent is to help teach you the sales skills you need to know to handle ANY sales situation you may find yourself in! Join us and our vibrant, ever growing Facebook Community by clicking here!