Ever feel like The Dutch Boy? Endlessly plugging the holes in your Time Management System? Or, do you even have a Time Management System? If not, then there are three big mistakes I see Investors and Realtors® who Invest make. If you can manage to avoid these three big ones, then you are well on your way to controlling the leaks before they become torrents!
- Why "You either Plan to Succeed, or you Plan to Fail. Either way, plans are made."
- How to determine what items deserve priority in your business.
- A Rock Solid Plan to show you how to control your time!
- Why you MUST be Ruthless! But not to who you think!
- How to use affiliates such as Title companies, Realtors® and free inspectors to everyone's advantage!
Time Management. How can two words evoke such a strong emotions and feelings amongst entrepreneurs? In the one sense, you are responsible for so much as a "solo-preneur" and have so much to get done. Yet on the other, you have other people's expectations about how you "run your day."
In this Premium Episode, I take about 20 minutes to talk about the 9 Things that you don't want to hear about in time management. Here's a smattering!
- Why you should only plan for about 4-5 hours of work a day.
- How to separate thinking and execution. Think better, execute faster!
- Why Doing is Better than Perfect
- Why 60-80 hours a week is typical, but abnormal.
- Why there is no good way to do the wrong things!
And much more!
If you would like even more information about time management, then have you heard of our Complimentary E-mail course on Quantum Time Management?
Thank you so much for helping me with my Mt. Dew habit!