May 31, 2014
No matter if you are a Realtor who Invests® or a Wholesaling Investor, there are Six Absolutely INSANE facts that I've learned in 18 years of business. In this Premium Episode, I tell you about just the biggest ones! Here's what you will learn!
- 17 Different Ways to find Sellers in a Rising Market!
- There are Two Different types of Followup. Each has a very specific reason.
- How to use Financing in your deals. (Spoiler alert, I show you how a First time Landlord can buy a 4plex with 3.5% down and get 36k or more to fix it up the way they like!
- Specific dialogues to handle pricing and lead followup!
- A very very aggressive technique to get Expired Listing Phone Numbers BEFORE they Expire! Get to the Seller before ANYONE else. (Never before revealed technique)
- Why Traditional Realtors® and Real Estate Companies typically FAIL in Social Marketing.
- Why Bruce Lee didn't eat Pizza, Cake and Cookies, and what the heck that has to do with you.
- A "Two Pronged" approach to Sales Skills!
Not a member of the TenMinuteSkill Mastermind Group? Subscribers to the Premium Podcast get automatic access to the Exclusive home of TenMinuteSkill's most successful Executive One on One Clients, who share knowledge, expertise, and inspiration! Join us today! Only $10 a month!
Want more tips like this? Get our Free TenMinuteSkill News! Where I put out even MORE tactics for you to succeed!
May 29, 2014
In this episode, I call BS on a couple so called "Facts" about Real Estate Investing. I don't really want to go too much into it here because I'm afraid of you! If you read what I am about to say then you are likely to riot! Suffice it to say the following!
- These two so called "Facts" are absolutely untrue. (Not everyone can do it) (oops! Dammit I let the cat outta the bag. Ignore that part)
- Ugh.. thank goodness I didn't say anything about it being a numbers game being complete bs...arrrgh!!
Before I give out anymore of the podcast, then please take ten minutes to hear me out and let me show you why these two facts are not really facts at all. Why? In the end, you will learn how to be a better salesperson (yes, like it or not, you are involved in sales. Might as well get good at it!) and you will be the ONE guy or gal who makes it. Remember, not everyone can do it. (arrrghhhh!!! Did it AGAIN!!)
Like this episode? Share it with a friend on a social network that you like! I have until June 9th to reach my goal of 150 subscribers to our feed! I am at 109 right now! Will you be my 110th?
Subscribe direct to our feed now to never miss another episode!
By the way, do you know any Realtors® who Invest who could use some training? I have a course that I am teaching on June 14th at Noon PST, 2014 entitled "How To Build An Empire Wholesaling!" it is simply $25 (no commercials on this one) and is primarily directed towards a Realtor® who invests, or a Wholesaler considering getting their license! If you know anyone like that, please have them register here! Thanks in advance!
May 28, 2014
Whoa! That is a big statement! Yet, it really believe it. After nearly 18 years of this business, I have come to the conclusion that you will never succeed in pricing. In a short ten minutes, please allow me to explain! If you are a Realtor® who Invests, or perhaps a Wholesaler looking for some help in the arena of pricing your properties for sale, then this episode can give you some valuable tips. Inside, you will discover the following:
- If there is no absolute way to determine price, how do you determine value?
- 4 Tips to understanding the Seller Mentality
- A script for when you and the Seller disagree on the price
- How Motivation is More Important Than Price!
- Why the more motivated a Seller is, the more attractive your option looks!
After those action packed ten minutes, I bet you will agree with me that chasing after the wrong things won't get you anywhere fast!
By the way, have you heard of my new program? It's Business Coaching Abridged! You may want to check it out! It is an affordable alternative to our coaching programs, yet allows you the flexibility of training on your schedule!
If you found value in this episode, then please share it with someone you feel would find value in it!
May 27, 2014
In this episode, we talk about how you too can become the MacGruber of Objection Handling! Not familiar with MacGruber? Think McGyver, but clumsier!
How often do we find ourselves in that precarious situation? Wanting the deal to go through, but there is a time bomb ticking and through our own fault, we blow it up?!?! In this humorous approach to objection handling, I will try to entertain and educate you on objection handling! As I see it, there are three things we focus on that when we do, eventually it blows up in your face!
So in this action packed episode, we cover the following!
- Why "not being in the moment' can cost you your deal!
- How worrying about your money or deal situation will actually kill your chances of getting a deal!
- The One Immutable Truth of life.
- How to "Forget Your Story"
And so much more! Thank you so much for being a partner of mine at TenMinuteSkill.
Be sure to join us on our Complimentary "Open Mike! " coming on June 4th at Noon PST. The last one was amazing! Don't be the one to miss out!
May 26, 2014
Lead generation or Prospecting, no matter what you call it, I think you would agree with me that "times, they are a changin'."
So how do you stay relevant in a Real Estate 4.0 world? By adapting your prospecting. Come with me on a short 10 minute journey into what I feel will be the most important things for you to know about the world tomorrow, and how to get a head start NOW on generating that business! Inside this episode, you will learn some of the following:
- Why Sales skills do not change, methodologies do.
- The two fatal flaws of telephone prospecting. (yes, it hurt me to write that)
- The biggest problem your parents faced getting a washing machine, and why you don't.
- Where the value in your business really is! (and even better, how to get MORE of it!)
I can't promise all the answers for tomorrow. However, I can give you some answers for today. If it helps, please share!
If you are a Realtor® who is also an Investor, then welcome to TenMinuteSkill! The Internet's ONLY resource for skills training for Realtors® who wholesale!
While you are here, don't forget to sign up for our upcoming "Open Mike!" on June 4th! Register here to save your complimentary copy! You just never know who I might have lunch with!
May 25, 2014
Time Management. How can two words evoke such a strong emotions and feelings amongst entrepreneurs? In the one sense, you are responsible for so much as a "solo-preneur" and have so much to get done. Yet on the other, you have other people's expectations about how you "run your day."
In this Premium Episode, I take about 20 minutes to talk about the 9 Things that you don't want to hear about in time management. Here's a smattering!
- Why you should only plan for about 4-5 hours of work a day.
- How to separate thinking and execution. Think better, execute faster!
- Why Doing is Better than Perfect
- Why 60-80 hours a week is typical, but abnormal.
- Why there is no good way to do the wrong things!
And much more!
If you would like even more information about time management, then have you heard of our Complimentary E-mail course on Quantum Time Management?
Thank you so much for helping me with my Mt. Dew habit!